Want to DIY your website?
But have NO IDEA where to start?
I got you.
Entirely custom websites are gorgeous and functional, but they can be expensive for those on a tight budget. If your budget doesn’t allow for a developer to build you your wildest hopes and dreams, there are steps you can take to build a beautiful site on a budget – and WordPress is absolutely the way to go.
You’ll walk away from this 30-minute info-packed webinar with knowledge, ideas, and my WordPress on a Budget Resource Guide to get you going. And you can have it RIGHT NOW.
This webinar is for you if:
- You’re starting from scratch and trying to decide if you can build your site on your own or if you need to hire a designer/developer
- You are on a tight budget and/or a tight timeline
- You already have a website but want a deeper understanding of your options with WordPress
- You feel like you CAN do this yourself, you just need a bit of guidance
THAT’S WHERE I COME IN!
I’m Ansley Fones, a designer, developer, brainstormer, entrepreneur, font-crazy weirdo, chocoholic, and board game enthusiast who will shamelessly eat all the guacamole at your party. I’ve been turning ideas into WordPress websites for over a decade.
I’ve worked with other platforms, but WordPress is by far my favorite thanks to its accessibility and versatility.
I specialize in helping small businesses and entrepreneurs create a website they love at a price they can afford, and sometimes that means they don’t hire me for a full custom design (and that’s okay!). I always try to help my clients find the right solution, which in some cases is giving them the tools to do the bulk of the work themselves. Now that I’ve been doing this for more than 10 years, I want to share the knowledge I’ve gained with a wider audience so even more people can feel empowered to create their online presence.
So what will you learn?
In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll walk through the setup of a WordPress site and examine the following topics:
- Getting Started with a Domain and Hosting
- The Benefits of WordPress Vs. Other Options
- How to Pick a WordPress Theme
- Tips & Tricks for Customizing Your Site
- Advice on Picking Plugins
- How to Keep Your Website Safe and Secure
Plus you’ll receive a Guide to My Favorite Resources.
Ansley is a talented graphic designer and developer with an eye for the seamless integration of brand with user experience. She is is an ‘out of the box’ thinker and works efficiently and with utmost patience and professionalism as well. Having no computer science background, I found the webinar easy to follow and feel confident navigating my WordPress site. I highly recommend it!
Amitha Kalaichandran | DrAmitha.com
Webinar Participant and Client