Want a website but have NO IDEA where to start? Want to know if WordPress is the way to go?
I got you.
There is a LOT of noise out there about WordPress. You’ve heard it’s great! You’ve heard it’s hard to set up. You’ve heard it’s the best platform for blogging. You’ve heard it requires “updates” and what are those, even?!
Let me make all this less scary for you.
Whether you’re thinking to DIY your site and need a helpful guide, or you’re wanting to hire a designer/developer and just want to know what the heck you’re getting into, this webinar’s a great place to start.
You’ll walk away from this 30-minute info-packed webinar with knowledge, ideas, and my WordPress Crash Course Resource Guide to get you going. And you can have it RIGHT NOW.
This webinar is for you if:
- You’re wondering if WordPress is the right platform for your website
- You’re starting from scratch and trying to decide if you can build your site on your own or if you need to hire a designer/developer
- You are on a tight budget and/or a tight timeline
- You already have a website but want a deeper understanding of your options with WordPress
- You feel like you CAN do this yourself, you just need a bit of guidance
- You’re ready to hire a designer/developer but want to know what you’re getting into
THAT’S WHERE I COME IN!
I’m Ansley Fones, a designer, developer, brainstormer, entrepreneur, font-crazy weirdo, chocoholic, and board game enthusiast who will shamelessly eat all the guacamole at your party. I’ve been turning ideas into WordPress websites for over a decade.
I’ve worked with other platforms, but WordPress is by far my favorite thanks to its accessibility and versatility.
I specialize in helping small businesses and entrepreneurs create a website they love at a price they can afford, and sometimes that means they don’t hire me for a full custom design (and that’s okay!). I always try to help my clients find the right solution, which in some cases is giving them the tools to do the bulk of the work themselves. Now that I’ve been doing this for more than 10 years, I want to share the knowledge I’ve gained with a wider audience so even more people can feel empowered to create their online presence.
So what will you learn?
In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll walk through the setup of a WordPress site and examine the following topics:
- The Benefits of WordPress Vs. Other Options
- Getting Started with a Domain and Hosting
- How to Pick a WordPress Theme
- Tips & Tricks for Customizing Your Site
- Advice on Picking Plugins
- How to Keep Your Website Safe and Secure
Plus you’ll receive a Guide to My Favorite Resources.
Ansley is a talented graphic designer and developer with an eye for the seamless integration of brand with user experience. She is is an ‘out of the box’ thinker and works efficiently and with utmost patience and professionalism as well. Having no computer science background, I found the webinar easy to follow and feel confident navigating my WordPress site. I highly recommend it!
Amitha Kalaichandran | DrAmitha.com
Webinar Participant and Client