Want a website but have NO IDEA where to start?
I got you, and I can make it all less scary.
Whether you’re thinking to DIY your site and need a helpful guide, or you’re wanting to hire a designer/developer and just want to know what the heck you’re getting into, this webinar’s a great place to start.
You’ll walk away from this 30-minute info-packed webinar with knowledge, ideas, and my Kickass DIY Resource Guide to get you going. And you can have it RIGHT NOW.
This webinar is for you if:
- You’re wondering which platform is right for your website
- You’re starting from scratch and trying to decide if you can build your site on your own or if you need to hire a designer/developer
- You are on a tight budget and/or a tight timeline
- You already have a website but want a deeper understanding of your options with WordPress
- You feel like you CAN do this yourself, you just need a bit of guidance
- You’re ready to hire a designer/developer but want to know what you’re getting into
I just watched 30 minute webinar and it was AMAZING! It was super helpful since I am a newbie and unfamiliar with some of the things Ansley talked about. It was great to gain some insight into different areas of WordPress. I will use this as a resource as I continue my journey learning new skills.
THAT’S WHERE I COME IN!
I’m Ansley Fones, a designer, developer, brainstormer, entrepreneur, font-crazy weirdo, chocoholic, and board game enthusiast who will shamelessly eat all the guacamole at your party. I’ve been turning ideas into WordPress websites for over a decade.
I’ve worked with other platforms, but WordPress is by far my favorite thanks to its accessibility and versatility.
I specialize in helping small businesses and entrepreneurs create a website they love at a price they can afford, and sometimes that means they don’t hire me for a full custom design (and that’s okay!). I always try to help my clients find the right solution, which in some cases is giving them the tools to do the bulk of the work themselves. Now that I’ve been doing this for more than 10 years, I want to share the knowledge I’ve gained with a wider audience so even more people can feel empowered to create their online presence.
So what will you learn?
In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll walk through the setup of a WordPress site and examine the following topics:
- The Benefits of WordPress Vs. Other Options
- Getting Started with a Domain and Hosting
- How to Pick a WordPress Theme
- Tips & Tricks for Customizing Your Site
- Advice on Picking Plugins
- How to Keep Your Website Safe and Secure
Plus you’ll receive a Guide to My Favorite Resources.
Having no computer science background, I found the webinar easy to follow and feel confident navigating my WordPress site. I highly recommend it!
Amitha Kalaichandran | DrAmitha.com