Sometimes what you really need is an opinion, and after thirteen years in professional design and web development, and ten as a small business owner, I sure do have some! I’m happy to lend whatever level of assistance you need.
Some of the things people ask me about most often include:
- how to go from nothing to website
- what platform might be best for your needs (WordPress, Shopify, SquareSpace…)
- hosting recommendations and migration assistance
- how your website can be improved aesthetically or functionally
- how to sell products online
- how to improve user-experience on your website
- creating online courses or membership areas
- setting up domain email accounts
- WordPress trainings
Additionally, I’m always delighted to work with your current web designer or developer to create a better experience for your users.